More traveling for Bekah! Zack and I went to Notre Dame last weekend for our friends Doug and Julie's Wedding. It was wonderful to see everyone again and I just love how I feel like Zack's college buds are now my friends as well . Here we see Zack and Mark attempting to tie the ever popular "double windsor." Notice the concentration on both of their faces. Mark was Zack's roomate for 3 years at Notre Dame : ).
This is the Notre Dame Basilica, what a beautiful place to be married! You have to book this place years in advance with all the alums who want to be married here!

The lovely couple, sorry couldn't get the picture any bigger without making it blurry.

Zack and I ( thanks Rebekah for letting me borrow your pretty dress, I loved it!) :

Doesn't this make you think of the Sound of Music, when Maria got married? They hardly needed decorations for such a gorgeous church!

Mark and Becky and Katie and Super Duper Party Scott : ):
Zack and I ( thanks Rebekah for letting me borrow your pretty dress, I loved it!) :
Katie, Becky and I at the reception:
These are the boys that lived in Zack's dorm, Alumni Hall. Father George was the rector of their dorm and got to conduct the wedding service which was super special for the couple and for us audience members as well! Mark, Matt, Mike, Father George, Doug ( the groom), Parker and Zack:
These are the boys that lived in Zack's dorm, Alumni Hall. Father George was the rector of their dorm and got to conduct the wedding service which was super special for the couple and for us audience members as well! Mark, Matt, Mike, Father George, Doug ( the groom), Parker and Zack:
2 comments:
Oh, Jenny, you look so beautiful! The dress really worked out! :) Great posting...youve been rocking the blog!
The dress turned out great- of course because you had the perfect accesories! Lookin' hot mama!
Post a Comment