Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Dallas Shower

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted! Today was the first day where I wasn't out of town or subbing, so posting on my blog was a definate must! A few weeks ago, Zack and I headed up to Dallas for my Dallas shower! It was so much fun and extra special because I got to see so many of my friends that I miss so much, now that I have moved. My hostesses really out did themselves with so many precious details, here are some of them:
A ballarina onsie, isn't it adorable?????? This was hanging on the door for when the guests walked in, made possible by Rebekah Louis' expert seamstress skills, be on the lookout for more of her creations . . .

And here is my lovely diaper cake that they made, with RMB, for Rebekah May Burkhart! Thanks Amy!The yummy food, thanks Christy and Meagan!They went out and found Ballarina books to decorate the table with and give to me! Notice in the basket there are some special candy bars to give out as party favors. I say special because. . .They have Bekah's name on them! Can you believe it? I have never seen these before and was so surprised! On the back there is even more personalization under the "nutrition info" saying things like , "100% time a the ranch," or "100% time spent with Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Katherine." Thanks Vaughanie for finding these!Some more of the lovely creations that my friend Rebekah made! Do you see theweiner dog one that she made? It has the cutest little black bone on the bootie too! Thanks for all the presents y'all!I took a picture of this present because, how could I not? With hand made wrapping paper like that? It's beautiful! I am keeping some of it for her baby book. But, see, this is from my friend Sari, who lives out of state and could not make it to the shower. I had SO many sweet friends from out of state send gifts for the shower like Sari and it just meant so much to me, thank you girls! ( One even came from Switzerland, thanks Hayley!) And the girls who made it all possible, the hostesses! Christy ( it was at her house),
Rebekah, ( me and Bekah : ) ), Amy, and Vaughanie).
We missed you Meagan, and thanks for all that you did as well!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring so much to throw me and Bekah a shower!
I love you girls!After the shower was over, I let Charlie out to get some practice being nice to babies. Here is Christy's youngest, Kara. He's going in for a kiss!

And while the shower was going on, Zack and Kameron ( Christy's sweet hubby) took care of Christy's girls upstairs. Zack got some daddy practice, letting Kate decorate him with stickers!































































1 comment:

Sharon said...

It was so great to see you and hug your neck. You are going to be such an awesome mom! I only wish that I was closer to see it:) Love you!