The weekend of Benjamin's Baptism was one of many blessings!
The Saturday before, our friends threw us the absolute sweetest going away party at our favorite park.
I was blown away by the beautifully hand made decorations, the oh so perfect invite that my friend Ting MADE and designed herself (we still have on our fridge and I intend on framing it)
and then,
the precious scrapbook that I will cherish forever, the yummy food, the party favors (which were postcards that are now being sent to us), how they even had a gift for Zack ( a West U golf shirt!) and most importatnly, all the friends that I love so much who came to see us off, despite the hot and humid Houston weather!( Houston wanted to see us off appropriately I guess!)
It really meant the world to me, and I was more overwhelmed with gratitude that I have been in a long time. After the party, I remember coming home and just sitting at our table, flipping through the scrapbook, having to "take a moment" ( even though the boxes were calling out my name!) because I was truly speechless by what just happened and how kind and loving everyone was.
What God gave us in Houston is a world better than I could have ever asked for!
Of course, my mind was all over the place that weekend, and I didn't stop to take pictures, but thankfully, my dad was there with his trusty camera and here are a few:
Here is Benjamin in his really cute outfit Gramommy found for him, that I ended up taking off of him since it was soooo hot and muggy, poor fella needed some more air! I was happy dad atleast got a picture of him in it : ). Gotta love that squinty face Benjamin!
Our incredible friends!
I love that dad got a pic of Kim holding Benjamin, she was so sweet the way she wanted to hold him as much as she could before we moved!
One of my awesome friends Catherine and her hubby took pics of the party and turned them into a video, a video that Bekah and watch ALL the time!
It's just the sweetest thing! And the music choice just tops it off!
I definitely tear up every time I watch it!
Enjoy!
I definitely tear up every time I watch it!
Enjoy!
5 comments:
wow. wow. wow.
I LOVED the video! What a special day!
how sincerely special. no wonder you hated to leave!!
What a special video Jenny- I know you are missed in Houston!! Thinking of you sweet friend!!!
Jenny, I just watched the photo montage and WOW, how incredibly thoughtful and sweet! Such a perfect documentation of your friends in Houston, I loved it! :)
Post a Comment