The holidays went by so quickly, with trips and parties and baby stuff, here are some of the highlights:
Thanks Cassie and Alex for helping me register at Babies R Us!
Charlie sported his Christmas gear as often as mommy could get him into it, with a little bit of food to bribe him. As soon as it was on, he would get real still and lower his head, almost like he was embarassed! Doesn't he look sad here? : )
And now for the parties! First stop, Isabella's First Birthday Party! What a cute family!
And then, off to Paige's Graduation Party! Congrats to Addie as well!
We are all so proud of you two!
Vaughanie and I posing for our belly picture. Already, Ava and Bekah are going to parties together : ).
There was also Kristen and Annalize's Holiday Party, great hostessing girls!
Our friends Kelly and Baker had a baby shower. They are having a little boy only 5 days before Bekah is born!
Christmas morning was more like a baby shower for Zack, he got all sorts of stuff for Bekah ( like the notre dame cheerleader outfit you see here and a pink barbie ballarina ornament! ha!) He got quite a few daddy self help books as well:
Visting family, Aunt Robin and her grandson, Blake:
The day after Christmas, we headed up to Colorado for a 20 hour car ride, sweet! : ) I have to say, my dad was wonderfully patient, letting the prego stop for restroom breaks whenever she wanted! Our Condo where the 10 of us lived for 5 Snowy Colorado Days:
Rani, Jeff, Zack, Dad, Kath and Ryan heading out for a day on the slopes:

Coach Zack and his snowboard superstar pupil, Kath:

My mom was my buddy while everyone else was skiing. Here, Rani, my mom and
Coach Zack and his snowboard superstar pupil, Kath:
My mom was my buddy while everyone else was skiing. Here, Rani, my mom and
I walked to town to go shopping!
The view from our condo. It was so pretty, but by the third day of staying home, what I really wanted was not to be at the bottom of the mountain, but up on the top, that's where you see the real beauty of Breckenridge! Next year, grandma might need to babysit while mom hits the slopes! I sure missed it this year!

An anual tradition, walking into town to get yummy crepes! Rani and Jeff sharing one:
Zack isn't really known for "sharing food," so I had to get my own, the funky french monkey: nutella, penut butter and bananas!
An anual tradition, walking into town to get yummy crepes! Rani and Jeff sharing one:
(Me with my cousins, Kath and Ryan)

Every year, the men on the trip refrain from shaving, turning themselves into "mountain men." Well, come New Years Eve, Jeff and Zack thought it would be real cool if they shaved everything but the " 'stache," much to Rani and I's displeasure! It was an honor to hang out with Robert Redford and Tom Selleck for New Years!
Every year, the men on the trip refrain from shaving, turning themselves into "mountain men." Well, come New Years Eve, Jeff and Zack thought it would be real cool if they shaved everything but the " 'stache," much to Rani and I's displeasure! It was an honor to hang out with Robert Redford and Tom Selleck for New Years!
2 comments:
Oh Jenny! You are a very busy girl!
So sweet! I love the baby bump pictures -- keep them coming! I miss you, friend!!
Post a Comment