Tuesday, March 24, 2009

37 Week Appointment and Sari's Shower!

Yesterday was my 37th week appointment and we were so excited about it because I got another sonogram! We haven't seen our baby girl in months and I was missing her sweet face! She is 6 lbs 3 oz, in the 43% percentile on size and is right on track, my due date remains the same! ( April 10th-Good Friday) I am 1 cm dialated and she is head down, in the "go" position! My doctor was so happy with how I was doing, he looked at my charts and just laughed saying that everything was wonderful! Seeing your doctor give you such a reaction
sure is a great feeling! I am so grateful to have found such a great doctor, Zack and I love him!
A special thank you goes out to daddy for coming to the appointment. He was on call the night before, barely running on an hour of sleep, and still made it! The sweet nurses even set him up on the couch with a pillow in the doctor's room while we waited for Dr. Cowan to come in!
Here's me at 37 weeks, only 17 more days to go!


This weekend was my dear friend Sari's shower and here we are, both pregnant!

You can see our bellies better in this one:
(She is due in June and is looking so cute!)

Have you ever seen a turtleneck onsie before? I hadn't! And she will need this for her little boy up there in Minnesota! Her hubby Rob is there for his residency.
But not to let them forget about their roots, she had to get some Texas gear!
I got a sewing machine for my birthday and have been TRYING to learn how to sew. Here is one of my first projects, a onsie with a burnt orange tie . . .
( Thanks Cassie for the "tie" idea!)
And a little Longhorn pride on the bootie!
Her nursery is going to be jungle themed and the hostesses did a cute job of decorating the food table and making yummy food!



































2 comments:

SwissMiss said...

So cute! You are looking great, Jenny May. Just hang in there - you're nearly there! I wish I was there to pat that cute belly of yours. :) Love you!!

Carla said...

You look great Jenny! So glad you got to see sweet Bekah again :)