Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bekah's New Crib

Bekah is very happy in her new home and would like to give you a tour!
(And as all you home dwellers know, you have to be very patient with decorating, you cant' do everything at once, so I wanted to wait until everything was finished to send out pictures, but really, when is that ever really the case? : ) )
So this is what we have for now, we simply love it!
This being her blog, and her house, I thought that she needed to be in each picture,
so it's sort of like Where's Waldo : ).
(Hint, she will be sitting pretty in a bright pink bumbo!)

Our flower garden that one day, Bekah will help us to water : )
Bekah was really cute during the photo shoot, trying her best to keep her head up, she really did follow me with both her head and her eyes.

Our entry way that is still waiting for some cute Baby Bekah pics to go on that front table

Our dining room that obviousley needs something for that big red wall!
Not sure about that yet . . . all ideas welcome!

The living room where Bekah likes to sit and watch
So You Think You Can Dance with her mommy : ).

The beginning of a Burkhart Family Libray! Zack and I have always wanted a libray in our house and let me just tell you how much fun we had organzing the books by category and putting them up on the shelves! I love that we can be dorks together : ).

Bekah wanted to be in her bouncer here because that is where she usually is while mommy is cooking or eating. ( I still have to decorate the kitchen, we haven't quite found the time to make it to BB&B. Surprisingly, Bekah did not get my love
of shopping gene : (. One day maybe it will surface!

The kitchen nook that currently houses the stroller, but is anxiousley awaiting our new kitchen table that is on back order.

The study, ie: The Zacktivities Room
As polite as Bekah was about sharing her nursery with daddy in the apartment, she is very happy to have his stuff in the study now : ).

Our Backyard! Or in otherwords, the biggest bathroom Charlie has ever had!!!!!!!!
I LOVE being able to take my dog out to go potty, while still wearing my jammies!

Our staircase. Soon, we will have to put up those gates that attach to the wall to keep a certain someone safe, gosh, i can't even picture her walking and crawling!
Our guest bedroom that we are still working on.
It has a bed though, and that's what matters, right? : )
Bekah might not like shopping just yet, but one thing we share is how much we love visitors!

Guest bathroom
Our bedroomOur bathroom
And of course, Bekah CAN'T WAIT to show your her new pretty nursery, but mommy can't make up her mind on how to hang the pictures, and once again, daddy is being wonderfully patient, so I guess you won't actually be seeing Bekah's crib just yet.
To Be Continued . . .












8 comments:

Kristen said...

The house looks beautiful! Yall did a great job! I wish I could click on them and make them bigger. Bekah is too cute in her bumbo!

rebekah l. louis said...

house looks great- can't wait to see it in person! love that bekah is in every pic- cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Great tour Jenny (I mean Bekah, haha)! Everything is looking so great! See you Wednesday! :)

Sharon said...

Oh, I love it! And I am so impressed with your quick decorating! We have been in our house for 3 years and still have empty walls/rooms:)ha! As always, Bekah is precious and I miss you!

Cassie said...

love it!! the house is looking like "you"! :) and I love how bekah is in each picture! too funny! but what a teaser...you know we want to see her room! cant wait! GREAT post Jen!

Tana said...

LOVE the house, Jenny! Y'all have done such a great job!

Carla said...

Jenny, your house is so beautiful! I love how Bekah is in every picture! It's like the where's waldo, but super precious!

Anonymous said...

I like the each and every picture of your new home!! Specially, I like the cute baby!! Last month, I redecorate my living room area with new furniture which got from Sears...