When it comes to the actual numbers, Bekah has a great deal more boyfriends here in Houston, than girlfriends! And more than ever, we have been able to help both celebrate them and welcome them into the world!
First up, Big Boy Mason!
Mason turned 4 back in March and Bekah made sure not to miss this VIP's birthday party!
Not to mention that the location was CHUCKE CHEESE! She is an official kid, she loves Chuckee Cheese!
Samantha and Bekah are able to hold their own among all these boys very well!
Samantha is Mason's little sister.
Emily, Mason's mom and Robyn : ).
And while I have this picture, a special shout out to Hunter too! He turned 2 two weeks before Bekah did and wouldn't you know, I volunteered to take the pictures at his party and did NOT insert my memory card??? NEVER done that before, can I blame it on my pregnancy brain?? : ) So sorry again Robyn!
Robyn and her boys, Barrett and Hunter
Bekah was not as fearful of Chuckee Cheese as I thought she would be, there was ALOT of intrigue there that helped her overcome her fear!
Happy Birthday Mason! We love you!
So, like I said, we both celebrated and are currently welcoming some special boys, Fisher being the first to welcome!
Back in Feb. ( I know BAD blogger!) my playgroup and I threw a surprise shower for my friend Ting who was expecting in March. Little did she know her little boy Jack would soon be having a brother!
Not knowing the gender, we kept the colors to green and yellow.
Yummy Crave Cupcakes
Onsies I made : ) .
La Madeline style strawberries, minus the brandy for a shower with preggos : ).
It was a a delicious brunch!
Margaret, Courtney and Erin
Ting with her midnight diapers:
We had her kind hubby write some notes on her favorite flowers for encouragement : ).
Ting is such a special friend to all of us and it was so sweet to see her be so touched by the day!The amazing group of women I get to learn about being a mommy with!
We love you Ting!
And so, in just a few short weeks, Fisher came into this world and we couldn't be happier for Ting's family! He is just darling and wonderful in every way!
Some of us, welcoming Fisher at Ting's Sip and See:
Next big boy to celebrate, Barrett, who is also 4 ( and also Mason's BFF!)
Bekah wanted to wear the outfit that Ms Emily made her for her birthday:
And she could not believe that she got to go back to Chucke Cheese to celebrate Barrett too!
That sweetie , Barrett:
I think this was her 2nd piece of pizza, and then continued to eat those other two on her plate! Mommy may have had 4 or 5 as well : ). I really think they have stepped up the quality in their pizza since I was a kid!
Ms Emily and Samantha:
The birthday boy being crowned by the one and only, Chucke Cheese!
Happy Birthday Barrett, we love you too!
And now for another boy we will be welcoming sometime in June,
Cade!
Cade is my friend Courtney's 2nd, and Colt's little brother.
My playgroup and I threw a shower for Courtney, our super friendly and beloved "playgroup leader."
(Thanks Emily for your expertise on helping me to craft the signs for both showers!)
Onsie I made Colt. I wanted to give him something that said "big brother" on it, and wasn't sure what shape to hand stitch the words onto, until I remembered how much he loved trains! Turned out to be a good background for the shirt.
( Now, I did draw the train myself, but I definitely had Zack write the letters on first with pencil and I love how he insisted on the layout of the 3 words being just that. Especially with how the word "big" is "bigger" than brother," teehee! Gotta love his artistic eye! Thanks Ting for your tip on backstitching!)
Yet another yummy brunch made by excellent chefs : ).
Flowers that her hubby wrote notes for:
Delicious cake that Lauren made:
Courtney was very happy to be with her friends that care about her so much!
Our playgroup with Courtney. We love you too Courtney and are so thankful for your friendship! We can't wait to meet sweet baby boy Cade!
Because Colt is going to be such a GREAT big brother, another friend of Courntey's threw Colt a Big Brother party at the park one day.
It's a great idea and I know you could tell that Colt felt special.
Colt with Lila, his friend who "cohosted" with her mommy : ).
Bekah enjoyed coloring the "babies" that we then put on a poster for Cot to have.
She also enjoyed some of the many treats with her friend Lila, such as popsicles!
Some of Bekah's favorite buds, Colt and Lina : ).
(And I can't help but point out how from here on out, Bekah's likely to be looking more on the "dishevieled side" than on the "put together, every strand of hair in perfect place" sort of side. The combo of mommy having less energy and her having MORE energy has created a girl that really does look like she plays hard! Many days we either forget the bow, or it falls out. All signs of a good time, right?)
How lucky we feel to have so many sweet kiddos for Bekah to play with here in Houston, both boys and girls alike, with such wonferful families!







3 comments:
such sweet friends and good crafting jenny :) love that duckie onesie! glad to "see" ya back on the blog!
you are rocking the crafting! those onesies are awesome! those moms and little guys are lucky to have you and bekah!
Thanks for everything! I / We are very lucky to have you and Bekah! Can't wait to celebrate you joining team blue this fall!
Post a Comment