Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 Months Old- I uploaded these pics a few weeks ago, and wanted to add words eventuatlly. Well, Blogger won't let me type in the post! So, either I wait another few days, or I just post with pics, maybe the pics will speak for themselves?? Good luck! ( it won't even let me delete pics, so if there are some that look random, i am sorry, obviousely, i thought i was going to get to explain them!) I feel like I owe Benjamin some words though because I so look forward to the moment where i can sit down at the computer and write a letter to him, so to keep it simple, since all I can do is type in the "title" line: Benjamin, I seriousely could not enjoy being your mommy any more than I do! You are just delightful! As I used to say to my mommy when I was little, "I love you too much!!"







































4 comments:

rebekah l. louis said...

best post!! ha! too funny that you could only write in the title line.

benjamin is getting so strong!
looks like he had a great 4th month with so many special visitors!!
can't wait to meet him this month!!

Sarah said...

oh the baby tummy in that first picture!! i want to jump into the screen and squeeze him. he is SO much bigger than last time i saw him!! thanks for the pics jenny, i'm glad you didn't wait for blogger to cooperate :-)

Carla said...

Great pics Jenny! We get the idea :)

Mary Pat said...

Benjamin is so handsome!! The girls' necklaces turned out great - we'll definitely need to make one soon. Such a cute picture of Daddy pushing the kids in the double stroller :) And the back to back pregnancy picture is really sweet! Looks like you guys had a great visit!!