Zack and I had our high school reunion a few weekends back. I was pretty nervous about how it would go because Christy and I were sort of were in charge of making it all happen.
(Really, it was Christy in charge, and I was her wingman : ))
I was so proud of Christy and all her hard work and organization!
I had so much fun planning it with you Christy!
So, here Zack and I are, getting ready to go to our 10 year high school reunion
AND holding our baby! What a moment!
Who would have thought we would have such a moment way back when, that fateful January day when we had our first date our senior year . . .
I had the BIGGEST crush on Zack that year, I really can't believe that the smart, quiet, sweet, blond hair, blue eyed boy with the cute legs that I
looked forward to seeing in English class and Parliament each day. . . became my hubby!
And the daddy of my darling baby girl : ).
(Kristen, Carla, Bekah and I, Cassie and Paige)
We missed you Addie, Cathy, Vaughanie and Shelby!
Bekah was very happy to see her sweet friends again
like, Paige, who, one day, will teach her how to dance in her very own dance studio!
We are so proud of you Paige!
Izzie and Alex on a dinner date : )
We also got to see my friend Shelby and meet her sweet boyfriend before they headed back up to Seattle. I was soo grateful that it worked out for us to see them, I sure do miss and love that girl! High school definately would not have been as much fun without my friend Shelby!
(Carla and Izzie, Cassie and Alex, Addie and Riley, Me and Bekah, Christy and Kara)
Once again, Bekah pooped out on her friends, see that foot sticking out there??
How can the girl be comfortable?? But really, this sling, puts her to sleep every time!
I am IN LOVE with my sling!
Cassie and Alex:
Alex and Kara getting to know one another:
Izzie, Riley, Ben, Alex and Kara
and then, downtown to where the actual reunion was.
Here are two of my dearest friends, Christy and Stephanie.
We have all been best friends since pre school!
Kristen, Hayley Martin and her hubby:
4 comments:
so fun!! and have I mentioned that I LOVE LOVE the new header pic!! adorable! :)
Looks like you had a great time! What sweet pictures of all of the kids!!
the louis family agrees that zack has nice legs :) glad you guys had a great time!
I love the new pic too!! :) But I gotta know...what kind of sling are you using? Gonna need one in the next few months... ;)
Post a Comment