Ever since Bekah had her Newborn pics taken, I looked forward to the next stage, which was her "sitting up pics/not too many teeth in the mouth stage" around 6 months, that Aunt Sarah did such a remarkable job with! And the next thing I knew, it was time to think about her One Year Pics! Thanks to my friend Cassie, I found a photographer, who I am convinced to be , one of the best professional photographers in the Houston Area, Shalonda Chaddock with Chubby Cheek Photography. She is amazing and I can't tell you how lucky I feel that we were introduced to her, thanks Cassie! And when the husband is impressed, that's when you know you are dealing with someone good, he was particularly impressed with the way she works with the lighting, the background, and of course, the lovable subject!
Due to illnesses and schedule conflicts, we had to wait a little bit longer to have the photo shoot, but it was worth the wait and I am very grateful for this opportunity to capture our little darling girl, who looks so old in these pics! Oh and for any moms who have yet to do a big photo shoot like this, don't forget to bring little snacks like puffs to perhaps keep them still for a second or two : ), bubbles or anything else from home that brings out that smile and a stroller to lug around all their clothes and props : ).
I think every mom has super high expectations for their professional pictures and I was no different. I wasn't too sure about how the shoot went at first, Bekah certainly wasn't crying the whole time, but she wasn't exactly bubbling over with smiles and giggles, and at first I was worried about that. I had said a little prayer that she would be able to capture the wonderful todller that I learning Bekah to be, and after looking at the entire album, I really do think my prayers were answered!
So if you would like to view the real album (not just the previews like on FB!), here is a little snapshot of Bekah with her mommy and daddy, being pensive, thoughtful, poised, sweet and happy!
http://chubbycheekphotography.com/photocart
( once you enter blog 1) click the Access Gallery link 2) enter in the access code "bekah")
ps- i am so excited about the ones where Bekah is "dancing" on her daddy's feet because even though Shalonda did it to be cute, it actually has meaning in our family! Bekah has a BALLARINA room, daddy sings and dances with her every night AND she LOVES to dance herself! I can't wait to find the perfect place for it in her nursery!)
Valentines 2019
7 years ago
12 comments:
Jenny! Those are fabulous!! :) Bekah is gorgeous and super cute! And your family is, like Zack said, out of a magazine! She really captured your beautiful spirits and beautiful family! So glad it worked out!! :)
Jenny, they are beautiful!!!! She did a great job!! Bekah does look like a big girl and she is just so pretty. Love them!!
Ok, seriously, LOVE THESE! All the colors look so amazing- you know since I am obsessing over outfits lately! You should be thrilled with how well these captured Miss Bekah.
They are all so amazing Jenny! You and Zack look great as well! I think they're perfect! I really love the super cute tutus and matching headbands! Success!
Wonderful photos, Burkharts! Such a beautiful family. Love you guys!
cannot stop looking at them. i want one on my wall. or two.
WAY too hard to pick a favorite Jenny! Both the photographer and the subject did a great job! Can't wait to see you and Bekah in a few days!
Those are really great photos, Jenny! I second Rani's comment (because I was basically going to say the same thing:)).
see......nothing to worry about!! These are gorgeous! Oh my, how are you going to choose??? Agreed.Love the daddy dancing picture. love it!
I love this photo shoot!! Definitely captures sweet, beautiful Bekah! The dancing feet picture is so adorable! And Jenny, your hair looks amazing in all of the pictures!
Post a Comment