Congratulations to Bekah's Uncle Jeff, and now official, Aunt Rani! They got engaged last night! We are sooooo happy for this perfect couple, they really are so wonderful for each other! I have never seen my brother happier! We all fell in love with Rani from the very beginning and she already feels like she is part of the family! When Rani called me last night to tell me she was the next "Mrs. May" Bekah was a bit fussy and I told her she was crying with joy! And speaking of joy, that is Rani's middle name! She is certainly going to bring even more joy to our happy family!
Valentines 2019
7 years ago
1 comment:
I have been meaning to comment on this post since I saw it this weekend! So sweet of you to give us a shout out, as well as write so many sweet things about us! I couldn't be happier and am so excited becoming a part of the May family!!! :)
Post a Comment