Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sitting Pretty

This weekend, my parents came up for a day trip and we had a photo shoot in the outfit they bought her to match her nursery, so naturally, we had to put her in her crib.
(special thanks to Bekah's fashionista friend Ava for the tip on the headband!)






( it's been SO hard to get a smile on the still camera because the flash goes off and interrupts her smile! so we are still getting some pretty serious pics, BUT, you will soon see at the end of the post, her smile can't escape the video camera!)

And lately, diaper changing has not been the miserable experience that it once was, so we got some "contented" pics on that as well.








My favorite one of the whole shoot is at the top of the blog, I finally learned how to put a picture up there, I have been wanting to for forever!

But here is my second favorite one, it just makes me giggle every time:


Bekah: "Give me some fist homies, word!"

Apparently the gangsta gene is heritable : ).



And the best thing of all, Bekah smiling! It has taken quite a few days to capture it, and we got it!

Last night, Zack and I sat down to watch all the videos we have taken of her so far and it wasn't until then that I realized how much she has changed! She has always been Bekah to me, but looking at those videos , it was like looking at another baby! I am soooo grateful for our video camera, how quickly we forget! Thanks mom and dad for helping us capture these precious passing moments!

6 comments:

Mary Pat said...

What a great post!! The pictures of Bekah and Zack are hilarious! I love how in the video she looks very unsure with those eyebrows and then she'll give a big smile!! So cute!

Sarah said...

I LOVE YOUR GANGSTA BABY!!! that is maybe one of the cutest things i've ever seen. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I MISS HER! She looks so different even after a week and half since I saw you last! She is the most beautiful baby ever and I can't wait to see her next weekend. I know I've told you before but I am so obsessed with her...I check your blog ALL the time for updates. I will be so happy when you're in Houston!! :)

rebekah l. louis said...

jenny, she is getting so big! i think she looks like her beautiful momma!

Christy said...

Ooooohhhh I miss her!!! She is so cute! I love the smiles...hard to believe but they get better and better!! I love you guys!

Carla said...

Love the smiles! She is tooooo sweet :)