Last weekend, Bekah made a new friend in my good friend, Sharon! Sharon and I taught together in Dallas and when Bekah found out that Sharon wanted to come and meet her, she was so excited and got to work on hostessing this sweet friend of ours.
It was so touching, when Sharon first got to hold her, she told Bekah how long she has been wanting to meet her and how much she had prayed for her. It brought tears to my eyes to remember just how much prayer went into little Miss Bekah and I will forever be grateful to everyone for those priceless prayers!
First thing Bekah wanted Sharon to do was go to the Farmer's Market for coffee and croisants!
And of course, Bekah wanted her friend Evie to come too.
Mary Pat and Evie have taught us so much about having fun here in Houston like going to the cute Farmer's Market.
Mary Pat and Evie have taught us so much about having fun here in Houston like going to the cute Farmer's Market.

The girls wanted to wear their fall hats for the occasion. You can't tell, but Bekah is wearing this adorable outfit from her friends in France that has fruits and vegetables on it (and next to each food item, it is labeled, in french of course!). She thought it would be fitting for the Farmer's Market:

It was the funniest thing! See how my hand is not on her back? It was all her, she just kept putting her mouth up to my face!
Here's a close up to get the idea!(Special thanks to Mary Pat for capturing this, I was tickled with how assertive she was about expressing her love! Because that is what she was doing, right?? : ) It wasn't the tired sillies, I would like to think they were some of her first kisses that she initiated to her mommy!)
As my friend Robyn says, this spa ( the Trellis at the Houstonian) is "heaven on earth!" I have yet to put on a robe that is softer than theirs!
I made some Carnitas and used them for tacos and they were delicious!
a definate must see in the Rice Village : ) I am sure that girl will have her mommy and daddy's sweet tooth : ).
5 comments:
It looks like Bekah and Sharon had some great bonding time! How can two girls not bond at the Chocolate Bar?!
I am so glad Bekah got to meet such a great friend! I want to plan another hang out soon so that I can come next time. Love you!
What a fun weekend! Glad you finally made it to the Chocolate Bar! :)
What a sweet post! It brought back many fun memories:)
The chocolate bar is awesome! I love those kisses pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment