One thing Zack and I always talked about, when discussing our upcoming Parenthood, was, how much fun holidays were going to be with kids! And even though Bekah couldn't exactly go on an Easter Egg hunt just yet, this was a very special Easter for us : ). Here is a bunny that my mom brought to Bekah at the hospital since she was born so close to Easter. I think we might take a picture of her next to the bunny every month to show how big she is getting ( thanks for the idea Cassie!) although a fellow weiner dog friend suggested that Charlie be what she takes a picture next to each month ( thanks Kassner!)! I might just have to do both!
Bunny Ears given to her by her Auntie Rani and Uncle Jeff : )
We went to church on Sunday and guess where mommy and Bekah spent the whole service? In the church library, nursing! Oh well, at least we tried!
And yes, that is a pink shirt that Zack is wearing! Given to him by his "girls" for Easter! Every daddy of a little girl needs a pink shirt! He was real excited about how cold it was that morning though, declaring that he needed to put a blazer on over it.
For the picture, I declared that he take it off! : )
The Burkharts, Frolows and May family went to an Easter Brunch after church. Here she is with her Auntie Katherine : ).
She met her sweet Uncle Ryan too!
After brunch, while the boys watched the masters, us girls decided to take a walk, only thing was, I didn't have any walking shoes with me, so minus the fannypack, I was looking like a true mother, in my dress, tennies and stroller! Kath couldn't deny the temptation of looking dorky and decided to join me in my attire : ).
No comments:
Post a Comment