Rebekah turned one week old on Thursday and for her first week, she sure did alot of "firsts!"
Zack and I have had more fun with our little girl this week,
here are just a few things Bekah did for the very first time:
Well, our first outing should be the doctor's office or some other practical place, but not us, it was the mall of course! See, since she came early, we had not bought her an Easter outfit, so we had to take care of that ASAP! The girl needed her dress and bonnet! : ) So on Tuesday, we made sure to park at Nordstrom because they have the "ladies lounge" that I was oh so happy to use for the first, of, hopefully, many times! They even have a diaper dispenser in there like how bathrooms have tampon dispensers!
After looking all over, we finally found the cutest pink and white plaid onsie . . . with smocking!
Zack is clearly thrilled with my find:
Zack is clearly thrilled with my find:
And as I have heard from other mommy's, you play dress up alot with your little girls! Well, we had to try on our new outfit, so here is Bekah's first of many, dress up sessions!
her inexperienced mommy : ). Additionally, Dr. Zack has been such an awesome resource and care giver for his little girl, I simply love how he can reasure me and teach me about
what she is up to! He is one smart daddy!
sleeping peacefully inside!I love how I can have her with me all the time, as I am working around the apartment : ).
We love this family time together : ).
3 comments:
ohhhh such fun firsts! she is adorable. glad the photo shoot went well! Cant wait to see them! :)
she is so adorable! that bath picture is priceless. i'm bummed that i didn't get to see all of you last weekend but thank you for posting pictures. hope you had a beautiful first easter as a family of 3!
Yay...so proud of you for getting out of the house. LOVE the little knitted outfit. She is precious.
Post a Comment