We came home from the hospital on Saturday! It was so exciting to bring our baby girl home, exciting, but also a little scary to take her away from the comforts of the hospital and all those baby experts : ). It really was like staying in a hotel, minus the good food : ).
This is her "going home outfit", a onsie made by our dear friend Rebekah, for our baby girl Rebekah! It has a pink weiner dog on the front and a bone on the bootie! It's like Rebekah is saying goodbye to the hospital!
The proud parents. It was weird to go outside, I hadn't been in the fresh air since late Wednesday night!
A pic of her first car ride, I still can't believe I sat in the front seat like I always do, with Zack, WhyI didn't sit in the back with her, I don't know, I guess I was too nervous
to think that through! I should have been watching her to make sure she was okay! But of course, she was : ).
My sweet parens were waiting for us at home and had cleaned our whole apartment for us! It was the best feeling in the world to bring our little girl home and bringing her home to a sparkling clean apartment was just the cherry on the top! They even made her that Easter wreath, where if you look closely, the bunny is holding an egg that says her name on it : ). Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
And then there was Charlie! My mom brought him home a blanket that smelled like Bekah the night before and then, when we came home with her, we gave him a new toy and lots of new bones. He is actually doing really well, we are just pumping him full of treats and praise : ).
( That is a little weiner dog toy that looks just like him, so HE can have a baby too!)
And our lives begin with our little blessing . . .
One of my favorite things about these past few days has been seeing Zack with his daughter. He is absolutely smitten with her and it melts my heart every time I see him with her!
He is always requesting to hold her, whether he is studying,
5 comments:
bliss.....I love it Jenny. Enjoy these times. They are beautiful. I love you guys. Can't wait to see Bekah again soon! Love the picture of Zack sleeping with Bekah. A classic daddy picture!
Oh, I love love love it! You look so beautiful in the purple Jenny! and Zack is just precious! and that waving bye to the hospital pic is cracking me up- perfect! :) sorry I keep missing you on the phone! :(
Thanks for the new pics! Love sleeping Daddy and Baby :) We've got a few like that too!
What sweet pictures Jenny! I love them and Bekah is beautiful! Zack and Bekah sleeping is precious and you look amazing! :)
i'm ready to meet miss bekah!
Post a Comment