Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Since Bekah came a week early, I never had a chance to post pics of my SA Shower and the Belly Pictures that my dear friend Cassie took of me.
First, for the beautiful shower!
Here are the hostesses:
Sara, Nora, ( me and my mom), Barbara, Betty Jean, Pam and Kath
It was such a special day ladies, thank you for everything! I love you guys!!
The food was delicious! We even had a chocolate fountain!
Flowers have to be one of my favorite things, and the flowers at this shower were just so pretty and pink!
LOVED the cake! It's pretty and pink too!
This is Avery, my friend Mindy's sweet little girl. She was my special helper at the shower, bringing me my presents to open and handing out the party favors. The party favors were tiny little watering tins filled with . . .
personalized M&M's! Look real closely and you can see the cute messages!
Do you see the one that says, Z+J=RMB, isn't it funny? And the other one that says "Baby Bekah," and that has turned into her new nickname!

The proud grannies: Grandma Nora and Granny May : )


My sweet friends and family:

Auntie Sarah and Auntie Rani:


My Aunt Robin, my cousin in law, Alexis and Alexis' little girl, Mackenzie:
I love how they made a point to say a prayer for Bekah at the shower
Bekah will be joining some pretty special girls in this family
( We are missing Sarah though!)

"The girls"- Addie, Carla, Cathy, Paige and Kristen
( We missed you Shelby, Cassie and Vaughanie!)

Kath, Allegra and Beth- I've had a great year with y'all in Austin!



And only a week before I had Bekah, Cassie came over to take some belly pics of us! I am SOOO grateful for her idea, because I never thought to get them until recently and she did such a wonderful job! Can you believe an amature took these pictures? : ) Just another thing that my amazing friend Cassie did for me and Bekah during my pregnancy! Thanks Cassie for everything!And I had told a few people that I would put pics of my new polka dotted rocker on the blog and here it is! I absolutely love how comfy and cute it is. This is where I spend a good deal of my day! : ) Thanks to Amy for making the bible verse plaque behind me, it's perfect!
























1 comment:

Sharon said...

Your belly pictures are adorable! What a fun keepsake. Love you girl!